For Immediate Release
January 23, 2023
New York, N.Y.; January 23, 2023 – At its annual meeting this month Diamonds Do Good® (DDG) added 10 new members to their board of directors with Anna Martin, Senior Vice President, Institute and Industry Relations at GIA remaining as President for 2023.
- Mike Alexander, Chief Operating Officer | Jewelers Mutual Group
- Rebecca Foerster, President | Hearts on Fire North America
- Jack Gabriel, Founder/CEO | Gabriel & Co.
- Stephanie Gottlieb, Founder/CEO | Stephanie Gottlieb LLC
- Bobbi Hansen, Director of Merchandising | Fred Meyer Jewelers
- Ellen Junger, Chief Marketing Officer | Helzberg Diamonds
- Nilesh Kothari, Managing Director | Jewelex
- Piyush Patel, Partner | Dharmanandan Diamonds
- Craig Rottenberg, President | Long’s Jewelers
- Dov Tannenbaum, Principal | Leo Schachter Diamonds
Martin stated, “We are thrilled to welcome these incredible new board members with their range of talents and expertise. All have expressed their passion for building the mission and impact of Diamonds Do Good® around the world and sharing this impact with consumers”.
Diamonds Do Good was inspired in 2006 by Nelson Mandela to tell the world about the positive impact of diamonds in Southern Africa. Its focus today is to create meaningful change in diamond communities across the world and to tell these meaningful stories.